As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Godery #ad
Godery Black Standard Pocket Chart for Classroom or Homeschool Teaching Supplies 7 Pocket Chart Black #adGodery #ad
- Hooks sold separately. Each strap is stiffened to keep sentence strip or card upright. Easy to use:3 sturdy grommets attach to most hooks to hang from a wall, door, or pocket chart rack.
Sentence strips sold separately. Keep the card upright – the 7 straps are spaced 4” apart and fit standard sentence strips up to 3” tall. Classroom pocket chart:teacher resource for small group instruction, ideal for classroom and home using.
Intrigue students with a variety of hands-on activities using this versatile pocket chart! Durable construction - made from durable polyester fabric to allow for repeated, long lasting use. The pocket chart have a nylon backing with clear plastic pockets. Smart design: chart features 7 giant see-through pockets big enough to hold sentence strips and story strips. Measures 28"L x 28"H.
2. AUVCAS #ad
Blue, VNOM Standard Pocket Chart Clear 10 Pockets Chart for Classroom & Home Heavy Duty Hanging Pocket Chart for Word Wall/Letter Cards/Sentence Strips,28x43 Inch 28Wx43L #adAUVCAS #ad
- Durable material - words pocket chart made from premium plasic material, heavy duty pocket chart. Packing included - 1 pcs versatility 10 pockets pocket chart. Please note: hooks and sentence strips are not included, they sold separately. Creative educational pocket chart - 10 pockets pocket chart is great for holding up sentence strips/index cards/vocabulary words/pictures to teach students or kids or to play games with them.
Placing alphabet cards, kindergarden or primary school class demonstrations, daycare, ABCs letters or sentences help students to learn or check.
Each strap is stiffened to keep sentence strips or cards upright. Top 4 reinforced grommets make it versatile for hanging on classroom center. Suitable for hanging on classroom or home for small group instrution.
School teaching tool - this classroom pocket chart is good for preschool, homeschool, daily schedule and small group activities. It's large enough to display lots of information! The pockets have lots of space between lines so that you are not limited on the sentence strips you use. Large size - this pocket chart measures 43”h x 28”l, total 10 clear deeper pocket rows, 10 straps are spaced 4” apart, fits 3” sentence strips or word cards.
3. Godery #ad
Classroom Organized Chart, 149 Pieces, Godery Calendar and Weather Pocket Chart #adGodery #ad
- Chart is made from 420d polyester, durable and dust-resistance. All cards printed with non-toxic ink and laminated with PET film. See-through pockets are 2” High, with space for 3.
5” high cards. Includes 149 cards, 12 month cards, festival, contain 10 year cards, 7 weekday cards, 31 date cards, weather, and 14 CUSTOMIZATION DRY ERASE CARDS with vivid pictures.
Wall hanging learning calendar and weather station helps kids to to know which day is Mother's Day or Important festival and weather. Pocket chart 27. 5" x 407" with 42 see-through pockets. This weather chart is ideal for home and school education need as an encouragement for students to take responsibility. Great for age 3+.
4. amzoya #ad
Classroom Center Pocket Chart,Classroom Management Pocket Chart,Classroom Course Tracking Pocket Charts,Classroom Track Pocket Chart #adamzoya #ad
- 12 customized cards, 32 clothespins. Easy to use: put the card in the pocket and move the clothespins with students name, track center work, divide them into groups by each project, outline daily activites, and more.
With the colored clothespins, you can freely move which groups of students are working on through out the day where they are in a daily rotation or specific project.
Teacher helper: teacher just need to show them how works on studing. What's including:1 durable nylon pocket chart 19"x52"with 2 grommets and 12 cards and 32 clothespins. It tells kids what to do/ not to do in all day.
It’s also a perfect way to provide direction on project workflow. Smart school supplies: helps students to easily keep track of your daily activities or routines with this classroom center pocket chart. Ideal for: the classroom pocket chart is an engaging way to track classroom activities, behavior, and daily routines.
5. SpriteGru #ad
Magnetic Pocket Chart with 10 Dry Erase Cards for Standards,Daily Schedule,Activities,Class demonstrations Blue #adSpriteGru #ad
- Bonus cards: comes with 10 X-large double sided dry erase cards, Eco-Friendly and reusable. Strong magnet: long magnetic strip on the top.
Fits on any magnetic Receptive surface like Kitchen Refrigerator, File Cabinet etc. Configurable cards: each of the cards measure 12. 4” x 2”, you can cut them into 5 pieces or more, just choose the size you need and design your display.
Smart design：7 pockets for the showing card on the front, plus One large storage pocket for the cards not in use on the back. Great as:teacher resource for small group instruction, ideal for classroom and home using.
6. EAMAY #ad
Clear 10 Pocket Chart for Teacher Lessons in a Classroom or Home Use – Fits Standard 3” Sentence Strips and Word Cards, Blue, EAMAY Standard Pocket Charts #adEAMAY #ad
- Great for special education: designed for children with dyslexia, and other learning challenges, ADHD, autism, our well-designed pocket chart is a creative and interactive educational tool that supports learning!.
Awesome tool for homeschooling: Teacher resource for classroom management, center activities, learning activities, small group instruction, ideal for classroom and home use.
Heavy duty pocket chart: made of durable Nylon, solid construction with industrial grade stitched inside each pocket chart for stability. Perfect for language experience, mini sentence strips, math concepts and story telling.
Perfect pocket chart: measure: 43"h x 28"l x 003"w, the wall pocket charts has 4 reinforced grommets fits on any word wall, whiteboard or most standard chart stand. Useful size for most purposes: 10 see-through pockets are stiffer plastic enough for sentence strips, vocabulary introduction, and word cards.
7. Auchq #ad
Words-Great for Classroom Homeschool 34" x 27", Auchq All About Letter Pocket Chart, Letter of The Day/Week Activity Wall-Provides Student Daily Practice in Learning The Alphabet, Chants #adAuchq #ad
- Encourage hands-on exploration: perfect for hands on learning. All students love the addition of this pocket chart to circle time. This pocket chart with all of the various beautiful card that come with it. All us able to hear the letter, write the letter, chant the letter and see the letter.
All of the children will love to practice tracing the letters!!! Built-in card storage: all the learning materials cards neatly store right on the chart—so you can easily access activities day by day! Love that the cards are stored on chart, so you don't have to worry about extra storage.
You will love it! all about the letter of the day is a perfect visual for all children. All the children can sit in a semi-circle and view it with no obstructions. Each week have a letter of the week for all preschooler and kindergartner. Come with a write & wipe surface handy tracing cards.
Its so convenient being able to refer to this chart during your daily circle time. What's included: the 35" x 27" sturdy nylon chart has grommets for easy hanging and comes with a total of over 90 activity cards. Great for schoolers who are getting to know the letters in the alphabet. Great for morning circle time. Great tool to have to display the letter of the week and for students to refer back to throughout the week! Every day the children will look forward and become excited about the letter of the day activities.
8. Godery #ad
Educational Charts for Classroom Office Home Preschool Activity Black, 18 Dry-Eraser Cards, 13+1 Pocket, Scheduling Pocket Chart, Godery Daily Schedule Pocket Chart #adGodery #ad
- A self-checking feature allows students to work independently, very helpfull. Save desktop space and being organized. Package: schedule pocket chart 13*35. 5 inch film pocket: 1.
1" depth, bottom tool pocket: 3. 6" depth, 18 dry-eraser cards, 2 over door hooks. Display your daily schedule, spell words and do math, show lessons, . Daily schedule pocket chart are ideal for office, store your files, text, classroom and home using.
Smart pocket charts: 13+1 pockets, 13 full size film pocket for regular Schedule Cards, 1 bottom tool pocket for cards not in use and stationery like markers, scissor etc. Scheduling and keep in order and more, reinforce sense of time of kids and preschool. Entertainment lessons and Family: Play games with kids, make your lessons are more interesting, Enhance kids studying funs.
9. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Multicolor Organizer for Classroom or Homeschool 50" x 36", Carson Dellosa Library Pocket Chart—Classroom Centers Clear Library Book Pockets for Kids #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
Organized learning: separated by color, each cubby features a small clear pocket to label by subject or use. Larger pockets organize student books, homework, and more. Multi-purpose learning tool: ideal for classroom or homeschool learning, activities, Caron Dellosa's Library Pocket Chart keeps your child’s books, workbooks, and more, cards, homework, neatly organized when not in use.
Reinforced grommets hang your chart on a wall or a designated stand with ease. Dimensions: this 50-inch x 36-inch pocket center features 12 clear 12-inch x 12-inch book pockets and 12 smaller 5-inch x 6-inch card pockets. What’s included: this pocket chart features durable, multicolor fabric and includes 12 clear book pockets and 12 clear card pockets.
10. Auchq #ad
Auchq Magnetic Pocket Chart,Standard Pocket Chart with 7+1 Pockets,14 Double-Sided Dry-Eraser Cards for Daily Schedule,Class Demonstrations,Classroom Office Home Activities Black #adAuchq #ad
- Note:grade a stitching work and washable 600d polyester fabric to make durable product. High quality pockets with lots of dry erase blank cards，Eco-Friendly and reusable. Blank cards should be written by yourself, which is exactly what we want to see - children's developing their good habit in schedule.
In this way, math, this schedule board are not only limited to the schedule, and student attendance records. As shown in the picture, but can be used repeatedly to reduce your purchasing costs. Why don't you try?perfect for classroom and home. A fun way to plan your time. The back pocket is not only for file managers, notebooks, card storage experts, dry erasers, but also for teaching materials such as markers, and personalized cards.
This daily schedule pocket chart for classroom with 14 dry erase cards provides children with an excellent way to schedule their life.
Match the correct time with blank dry erase cards base on the clue of importance and unimportance lesson plan. Make fun to schedule: our daily schedule chore chart for kids to make fun on learning. The 7 front pockets are visual schedule for children to regulate their behavior. 7+1 pocket design:let's start it!you should to use this every morning as part of the morning routine. A standard pocket chart:auchq standard pocket chart with 14 blank cards is not only a great tool for scheduling, but also for learning vocabulary, our customers can also cut up the cards for teaching.