As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SHARPIE #ad
5 Count, Great for Rock Painting, Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Markers, Medium Point, Assorted & Metallic Colors #adSHARPIE #ad
- Resistant to water, fading, and abrasion. Long-lasting opaque paint marker specially formulated with valve-action. Dries in minutes.
Resists fading and smearing, and is AP-certified non-toxic and xylene-free. Works on virtually any surface- metal, plastic, rubber, glass, pottery, wood, stone and more.
2. SHARPIE #ad
SHARPIE Oil Based Paint Marker, Pack of 5, Assorted Fashion Colors #adSHARPIE #ad
- Quick drying oil based ink resists fading, smearing and water. High contrast colors create opaque and glossy marks that stand out on dark, light and reflective surfaces. Recap and shake. Includes: orange, pink, lime green and aqua blue sharpie paint pens.
Before use: face tip upright, Purple, push against the finger. Colorful ink is perfect for rock painting, creating scrapbooks, posters and window art. Press tip for surface several times. Medium point lays down highly visible lines perfect for decorating windows.
3. SHARPIE #ad
Pack of 3, Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Medium Point, Black Ink #adSHARPIE #ad
- Quick drying, low odor, and non-toxic. This opaque paint and xylene-free paint pigment is fade and water resistant. Works great on a variety of surfaces including fabric, metal, glass and rubber.
The valve-action marker is designed to keep paint Free flowing. Oil-based paint marker from Sharpie, The leader in permanent markers.
4. SHARPIE #ad
Sharpie KIT-PNTMKR-15-MD Paint Marker Medium Point Oil Based All 15 Color Set #adSHARPIE #ad
- Marks opaque and glossy on light and dark surfaces, plastic, stone, use on virtually any surface: metal, glass, rubber, wood, pottery, and more.
Bold to the max and permanent to the core: Sharpie permanent markers inspire you to transform ordinary surfaces into passionately creative statements. They are waterproof and you wouldn’t have to worry about, these markers are also good in the scenario in which you don’t want anything to smudge onto something else.
These pens slide across the surface of any material including rough ones smoothly. Features a variety of nibs that deliver free-flowing, fast-drying inks on to virtually any surface.
5. SHARPIE #ad
Great for Rock Painting, Fine Point, Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, Black, 1 Count #adSHARPIE #ad
- Recap and shake. Includes: 1 black sharpie paint pen. High-contrast colors create opaque and glossy marks that stand out on dark, light and reflective surfaces. Before use: Face tip upright, push against finger.
Fine point lays down precise, highly visible lines. Quick-drying oil-based ink resists fading, smearing and water. Black ink is perfect for rock painting, creating scrapbooks, posters and window art. Press tip on surface several times.
|Manufacturer||Cell Distributors #ad|