As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
3 oz. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed.
2. Generic #ad
50 Dark Purple Clematis Seeds Bloom Climbing Perennial Flowers Seed Flower Vine Climbing Perennial #adGeneric #ad
- Water: moist, well Drained. Bloom: Summer-Fall. Zone:4-9. Habit: vine, Climbing. Light: Full Sun.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Clematis Rouge Cardinal, Beautiful Maroon Red Flowering Vine, Clematis 'Rouge Cardina', Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Starter Plants Ready for The Garden #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Vining hybrids are best sited in locations where the flowering parts of the vine are in sun to part shade but the roots are shaded. Simple to trifoliate medium green foliage darkens as the summer progresses. Rouge cardinal' is a deciduous, semi-woody climbing clematis vine Jackman group which typically grows 8-12' and features red flowers 4-6" diameter with brownish-yellow stamens.
They can also be planted to sprawl over and through shrubs, scramble over old stumps or simply as a ground cover in conjunction with other flowering perennials.
Grown, large-flowering, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Clematis can be trained to climb a wall, porch, trellis, arbor, fence, lamppost or other stationary structure.
Some light afternoon shade is usually beneficial in hot and humid summer climates. Synonymous with and sometimes sold as 'Red Cardinal'. They provides good architectural height and framework for small gardens. Grow in fertile, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade. Blunt, recurving sepals. Profuse summer bloom.
4. Generic #ad
50 Bright Red Clematis Seeds Bloom Climbing Perennial Flowers Seed Flower Vine Climbing Perennial #adGeneric #ad
- Water: moist, well Drained. Light: Full Sun. Zone:4-9. Bloom: Summer-Fall. Habit: vine, Climbing.
5. Willard & May #ad
Perennial Shade Garden Flower Bulb, White Feather Hosta #adWillard & May #ad
- Mature height: 10" to 12". Partial shade, Full Shade. Bulb size: no. Bloom time: Summer to Frost. Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. 1 premium.
6. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe 25 ct Double Purple Clematis Flowers Perennial Flower, for Gardening and Planting #adSmartMe #ad
- High germination Rate, Picture Shown Mature Plant. Please note: you will receive seeDS. Ct" means quantity of the SEEDS. Despite serious safety concerns, clematis is used for joint pain rheumatism, bone disorders, gout, headaches, varicose veins, syphilis, ongoing skin conditions, and fluid retention.
Attracts: Butterfly's and Hummingbirds. Some people apply clematis directly to the skin for blisters and in a wet dressing as a poultice to treat infected wounds and ulcers.