As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FTG Goods #ad
FTG Goods 1 Live Plant Bleeding Heart Vine | Red White Clerodendrum Exotic Flower Plant #adFTG Goods #ad
- Measurements}: you’ll get 1 Bleeding Heart Vines 6" to 1 ft tall. Nice choice for you}: this Bleeding Heart Vine is a very nice choice for your garden.
Easy to grow}: clerodendrum needs full sun to partial shade with regularly watering. Amazing flower}: the glory is an attractive bushy, tropical looking twining vine with very showy flowers.
2. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Clerodendrum Thomsoniae, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Bleeding Heart Vine, Florist Quality Indoor Outdoor Flowering Vine from Florida #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Leaves are a soft dark green and contrast beautifully against the white. It's a versatile plant because it will thrive and blossom almost anywhere in a landscape - from full sun to partial shade. It's one of the best fast growing vines for covering an arbor, trellis, pergola or that chain link fence.
In full sun the leaf color fades to a medium green and growth is less dense, though you'll get more profuse flowering. This vine blooms on and off all year - more in milder weather - with frilly clusters of snowy white heart-shaped flowers.
Bleeding heart vine usually needs a hard pruning to keep it full and bushy and an ideal size. At first glance, it appears that each little blossom is tipped with a touch of scarlet.
The white part is actually a flower "bract" from which a red flower emerges. You can do minor shape trimming anytime. The foliage tends to stay darker, fuller and more lush in part shade. Cut back hard in early spring and again if needed in early fall. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva Foliage. The delicate beauty of bleeding heart vine belies its fast growth habit.
3. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Heart Flower, Striking Shade Flower for Home Garden Outdoor, Attract Pollinators, QAUZUY GARDEN 20 Bleeding Heart Seeds White Red Perennial Dicentra Spectabilis #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- They typically grow on thin, wiry stalks in spring, summer, or early fall. Names. Sow. Bleeding heart attracts hummingbirds and butterflies, as well as other beneficial pollinators, and will encourage them to visit your garden often.
Bleeding heart is a very beautiful fast-growing flowering plant grown in 2-9 USDA reaching up to 1 to 3 feet high, with a width of 1-3 ft. Attract pollinators. Sow 2 or 3 seeds per pot at a depth of 1/8 inch in fall.
Asian bleeding-heart, our-lady-in-a-boat, Chinese Pants, dicentra spectabilis, Lady's Locket, fallopian buds, Lyre Flower, and Tearing Hearts. Give them 2 to 4 weeks of warm temperatures at 60-65 degrees F, followed by 4 to 6 weeks at 40 degrees F and then plant and germinate them at 65 degrees F. Usda hardiness zone. The flowers of the bleeding heart vine are a showstopper. Blooming. Scientific name: Lamprocapnos spectabilis.
4. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
RED Bleeding Heart Vine Live Plant Clerodendrum speciousos Favorite Heirloom Shade Garden Unusual Flower Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald R #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- No bloom or bud on arrival. Semi-tropical. Cold protection recommended all Zones for the best year round appearance, 10, 9, earliest bloom, and longest life.
Beautiful old popular heirloom plant with showy, unique, unusual pink and red flowers. Pink balloon shaped blooms with red hearts. Goes dormant in winter in all climates. Economical starter size plant growing in a 4 inch diameter pot.
Popular favorite for plant collectors, as gift for beginning gardeners, or a lasting and meaningful commemorative or nostalgic reminder. Plant will average a 6 to 10 inches tall. Recommended for usda zones 8*, 11 *generally considered root hardy in Zone 8 when well established.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||One (1) Well rooted, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 6 to 8 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping. *Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.|
5. Generic #ad
Live Glory Bower/Bleeding Heart Vines Flowering Now On Trellis 2 to 3 Feet Tall 1 Gallon #adGeneric #ad
- Growing instructions included. Does not ship to ca, ak, hi or International. They work great grown on, fences, trellises, arbors, railings and in hanging baskets.
Live healthy arrival guaranteed. Does not ship to PO boxesstreet addresses only. Blooms white an red flowers in throughout the warm growing months of the year.
6. Seeds Of Strength #ad
20 Pcs Black Bleeding Heart Seeds Dicentra Spectabilis Shade Flower Garden Spring Flowering #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Great way to support your local pollinators. Fun planting - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Perennial and annual flowers.
Great for Privacy. Garden gift -- fun to grow. Beautiful flowering - 20 pcs black bleeding Heart Seeds Dicentra Spectabilis to Plant, Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Easy and fun. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. Friendly pollinator - butterflies and Bee love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. If these seed don’t germinate or not received the seeds, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions additional growing tips in the “how to” section of our website.
7. Zaylee Garden #ad
Zaylee Garden 1 Live Bleeding Heart Rooted Starter Plant | 5-6'' White & Red Clerodendrum Thomsoniae Flower | Perennial Flowering Climbing Vine #adZaylee Garden #ad
- This plant needs direct sun in order to bloom well. Amazing flower}: bleeding heart vine is a twining evergreen. Easy to grow}: clerodendrum thomsonia flower is a vigorous grower when provided with sufficient water.
Nice choice for you}: the bleeding Heart is a very nice choice for your garden. Features}: you will get one rooted Bleeding Heart plant 5-6” tall. Clerodendrum thomsoniae is easily grown in pot.
Pot is not included. The small, slightly flat flowers have inflated, balloon-like white calyxes from which emerge brilliant crimson or dark red corollas with prominent stamens and style that extend way beyond the petals. Bleeding heart vine has attractive, dark green leaves. Beautiful foliage and flowers for arbors and trellises.