As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 7+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 2nd Grade Reading Set, 100 Reading Lessons, Interactive Workbooks #adEducational Insights #ad
- Sounds can be muted. Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and master second grade reading skills through self-paced, independent learning fun. Batteries not included.
Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses. Master second grade reading skills! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 grade- level lessons in Reading Comprehension, Context Clues, and Punctuation & Multiple-meaning Words, Synonyms & Grammar, Homophones & Antonyms, Spelling, plus 15 challenge reading lessons for advanced learners.
Pen requires 2 AAA batteries. Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Get ready for school - at home: the hot dots let's Master Grade 2 Reading Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice critical reading skills at home and on the go.
Hot dots pen also lights up green for correct responses and lights up red for incorrect answers.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Sight Words, Ages 5+ 250 pc, Digraphs, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Word Families, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, 60 consonants, improve sight word recognition, 10 digraphs, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, 60 consonant blends, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
3. Learning Resources #ad
ABCs, 8 Pop Cards, Early Phonics Game, Grades PreK+, Ages 4+, Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Alphabet Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Box measures 3"l x 3"w x 6. 25"h, fun for ages 4 and up. Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, Christmas, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Pop set includes includes 100 die cut popcorn cards uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton. Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go.
4. Yisong #ad
Primary School Alphabet Bulletin Board Set Classroom Wall Decoration 16 x 11 Inch, 13 English Phonics Poster Language Arts Charts for Kids Toddler Learning Vowels Posters for Kindergarten, Preschool #adYisong #ad
- What you get: 13 pieces phonics english language arts skills learning posters and 120 glue point dot; Each letter is depicted with an image that begins with the corresponding letter sound; The English phonics poster helps kids master their phonic with this fun print, original design with colorful style lettering. Waterproof and tear resistance: the phonics charts for kindergarten are digitally printed on 250gsm archival matte card to ensure exceptional colour and clarity; They are double side coated with PET film, waterproof, ensures no stains left; Durable, which is much easier to wipe off than cheap PVC film, tear resistant and reusable.
Family activities helper: filled with skill strengthening activities, color recognition, this contents of this kit will be a wonderful way to help your little ones create a strong foundation for learning to read; The educational learning poster can meet the needs of phonics practice, and family activities.
Flat ship and easy-stick: these learning vowels posters for classroom are packaged and shipped flat with great care; We do not roll our phonics posters in tubes; Extra glue point dot coming with package are offered; When you had to move something, just gently pull it off of the wall without messing up wall paint or poster. Large size: the dimension of phonics charts is 16 x 11 inches; it ensures that you can see the phonics posters for classroom effortlessly even though you stick them on wall; This would be would work well with a preschool or kindergarten homeschool curriculum; Or can simply make the perfect baby gift.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Multi-color, 6 Colored Foam Cubes, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Included activity Guide gives you ideas starters on how to use these cubes. Super sensory skills: sensory fidget toys and activities not only encourage children to explore and investigate, they also help develop motor skills and even build nerve connections in the brain.
Spark conversation about reading assignments. 3 dozen different questions to test, challenge, and enhance students’ understanding of the books they read. The set of 6 includes 2 red cubes, 2 blue cubes, and 2 green cubes, all with questions great for a wide range of students. Ideal for ages 6+.
6. hand2mind #ad
Montessori Alphabet, Reading Manipulatives, CVC Word Builders Linking Cubes, Homeschool Supplies Set of 82, 1st Grade Reading, Create Sight Words with Alphabet Blocks, hand2mind Reading Rods #adhand2mind #ad
- And is 2. 5 mm in length. Linking cubes for early readers: 42 blue consonant cubes, 21 light blue picture cubes, 1 blank red cube, 12 red vowel cubes, 1 blank blue cube, and 5 pink picture cubes. X 3/4 in.
Each block is 3/4 in. Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters. Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods.
Reading manipulatives for kids: color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. Help early readers by making cvc words and more: Our reading rods help with constructing CVC words, or consonant-vowel-consonant words for early readers as well as larger words for next steps.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Power Pen Learning Cards: Blends & Digraphs #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Cards measure 5-1/2" x 3-1/2". 53 double-sided cards. 106 full-color sight word sentences per box. Use with power pen or Power Pen Lite, sold separately.