As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Visual, Homeschool, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+, Tactile and Auditory Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
2. Key Education #ad
1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, & 2ND Grade & Ell #adKey Education #ad
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards.
Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, punctuation, capital letters, and building sentences language skills. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions.
3. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Roll-A-Word Dice #adJunior Learning #ad
- For ages 4 and up. A collection of ten letter dice for generating word building. Color-coded so that each letter pattern has its own color. Comes with a handy carry bag.
4. hand2mind #ad
Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Linking Cubes for Early Reading & Word Work Set of 82 60001C, hand2mind Reading Rods, Word Builders #adhand2mind #ad
- Great in the classroom - use for whole group demonstrations, the morning meeting, such as word of the day, or a daily message. Color-coded for easy identification - red vowel letters match with pink initial vowel pictures; blue consonant letters match light blue initial consonant pictures.
Comes with the alphabet in lower and upper case letters. Made from durable plastic - Easy to clean.
Supplement skills at home - reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills. Hands-on learning - develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with this hands-on literacy tool. Includes 42 blue consonant cubes, 1 blank red cube, 21 light blue picture cubes, 12 red vowel cubes, 1 blank blue cube, and 5 pink picture cubes.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 6, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Ages 5+, Assorted Colors, Word Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice phonics and word recognition. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts. Includes 6 colorful, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, 100 picture cards, and activity guide.
Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels. Ideal for ages 5+.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words Bundle #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fun for ages 5+. Bundle includes pop for sight words and pop for sight Words 2 Games; Each game includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 sight word cards and 8 POP cards, and Guide.
Great grab-and-go game. Practice articulation while learning beginning game etiquette. Easy game play helps build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency.
7. Excellerations #ad
Excellerations PSG Phonics Spelling Game for Kids and Classrooms Classroom Activity 12 Game Boards #adExcellerations #ad
- Letter tiles are made from durable foam. Quality: cards are made from durable plastic. How to play: players select letter tiles and fit them into the 3 incomplete words on their playing boards.
Size: letter tiles measure 1 3/8 inches square. Set includes: 40 durable foam letter tiles, 12 game boards and an activity guide. Game boards measure 10 inches L x 6 3/8 inches W. Educational value: Game supports Common Core Standards for kindergarten.
8. Educational Insights #ad
100 Self-Checking Lessons, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading, Ages 5 and Up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep! Makes a great at home activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 100 lessons each and interactive electronic pen.
Lessons cover letter recognition, grammar, reading readiness, punctuation, sight words, phonics, and more. Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. Set and ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen.