As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Multi-color, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in, 6 Colored Foam Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes.
Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations. Ideal for ages 6+.
2. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 20634 Foam: Reading Comprehension Cubes #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Comes in a resealable storage bag. Foam is lightweight, soft, quiet, and washable. Teaching tips are included.
3. CHENGU #ad
Reading Comprehension Cubes 3 Colored Language Reading Manipulatives Learning Cube Question Dice Tools for Elementary School Classroom Kids Teacher Teaching Supplies 24 Pieces #adCHENGU #ad
- Color division steps: our reading manipulatives for comprehension can divide the reading steps according to color; Before reading, while reading, you can use red squares to prepare for reading, you can use blue squares to clarify reading points and use green squares to answer questions after reading.
Quality and reliable material: our comprehension cubes are not only colorful, well crafted, reducing your extra expenditure, the wood material will serve you for a long time, but also made of hard wearing serviceable wood material, firm and reliable, measuring about 1.7
75 inches. Versatile usage: in addition to helping improve reading comprehension, teaching cubes can be applied to encourage creative storytelling and brainstorm ahead of time writing activities that need to be done.
Provide reading ideas: each side of these question dices has a separate story reading suggestion, 6 sides will have 36 different and clear reading comprehension ideas, which will reduce the generation of invalid reading. Random questions: teachers or students themselves can also randomly scroll the educational learning cube to select questions, which can cause independent thinking and class dialogue on reading assignments according to the assigned questions.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Retell A Story Cubes, Ages 6+, 6 Foam Cubes, Reading & Listening comprehension, Grades 1+, Set of 6 #adLearning Resources #ad
- With a unique story-retelling suggestion on each side, cubes feature 36 different activities. Activity guide included. Ideal for Grades 1 and up. Boost reading and listening comprehension while encouraging creativity. Strengthen after-reading skills with these 6 foam cubes.
5. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Reading Rods Prefix, Early Readers, Suffix and Root Word Set, 1st Grade Reading, Reading Manipulatives, Build a Word with Linking Cubes, Homeschool Supplies Set of 107, Montessori Alphabet #adhand2mind #ad
- Reading manipulatives for kids: The color-coding of the rods provides quick visual cues for recognizing Greek and Latin root words, Prefixes and suffixes.
Encourage sentence building for kids: Our reading rods help with building words and fitting them into sentences for early readers. Linking cubes for early readers: Includes 107 linking cubes, Teacher Guide, flipbook, and storage container.
Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: Develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
6. Learning Resources #ad
6 Pieces, Ice Breaker Cubes, School Counselor Supplies, Speech Therapy Toys, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders. Build speaking and listening skills between students.
7. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Comprehension Dice #adJunior Learning #ad
- Included components: PUZZLES. Unit count: 1. 0 Supports development of verbal and creative skills. Die face include questions and statements.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Writing Prompt Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Encourages brainstorming for both creative storytelling and non-fiction writing activities. 36 prompts offer a variety of ideas for individual or group writing.
Spark creativity with this imaginative set of writing prompt cubes. Ideal for grades 1 and up. Quiet, soft foam cubes measure 1 5/8" and include an activity guide.