As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Word Families Bulletin Board Decorations, Carson Dellosa 36 Piece Word Wheels Word Families Bulletin Board Cutouts, Language Arts and Phonics Classroom Décor #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Phonics learning made fun: practice prek and kindergarten sight words and cvc words while enhancing your classroom décor with Carson Dellosa’s Word Wheel Bulletin Board Cutouts! What’s included: the bulletin board cutouts set includes 18 2-piece word wheels.
Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals.
Fun learning games: use the cutout manipulatives for fun reading games and cvc word games for future language arts success. You can even incorporate the word wheels into classroom curriculum or homeschool curriculum.
Each word wheel features multiple letters and groupings for versatile sight words games and phonics games practice. Dimensions: each cutout measures 5 ¼” x 5 ¼”—perfect for on-the-go preschool learning activities and kindergarten learning activities fun, and easy storage. Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way. Brad fastener is not included or sold separately.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Tap and Track Dolch Sight Word Sentence Cards – Beginning Sight Words for Young Children – Practice Reading Sight Words in Sentence Form #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- A great introduction to reading sight words: at really good Stuff, we always put quality first, checking each set of early learning EZRead Tap and Track flash cards before shipping to ensure that it meets our high product standards. Intuitive, 6” x 3” kindergarten and first grade sight words flash cards are simple for kids to hold and flip through, flip-through design: our hole-punched, for a more straightforward learning exercise.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Each word is shown four or more times. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied please reach out so we can make it right. Tap & track dots for accelerated tracking: this set of site word flash cards features our unique tactile Tap & Track dots that help children track each word as they read.
Teachers & parents can count on us: at really good stuff, we’re passionate about creating tools & activities that help kids thrive. Extra o-rings and travel bag included for easy organization and storage.
Perfect for both school and home learning. We make learning fun: our really good stuff ezread dolch pre-primer Tap & Track Sight Word Sentences Cards are specifically designed with straightforward, kid-friendly font and clear spacing, for a reading exercise that’s fun. Providing tactile feedback for reinforced one-to-one matching, and fluency, tracking, these fuzzy dots are highly effective for helping kids track words in complete sentences. Our top-quality school supplies, and learning resources are designed to make learning fun and interactive, decorations, and encourage curiosity.
3. Learning Resources #ad
8 Pop Cards, Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Early Phonics Game, Alphabet Recognition, Ages 4+, ABCs, Grades PreK+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Pop set includes includes 100 die cut popcorn cards uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Box measures 3"l x 3"w x 6. 25"h, fun for ages 4 and up. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go.
4. Educational Insights #ad
100 Reading Lessons, Ages 5+, Homeschool & Kindergarten Learn to Read Workbooks, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, 2 Books & Interactive Pen #adEducational Insights #ad
- Instant feedback: hot dots jr. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Everything you need for kindergarten reading! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 kindergarten level lessons in Letter Recognition, Sight Words, Punctuation & Grammar, Reading Readiness, plus 15 challenge activities to prepare children for 1st grade.
Ace – the talking, teaching dog pen provides audio feedback and lights up green for correct responses and provides gentle redirection and lights up red for incorrect answers.
Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! At home learning activity: makes a great activity and educational toy for kids 5-7 to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries, not included. Sounds can be muted.
5. THINK2MASTER #ad
1st Grade Claim Squares by Writing on The Card. Educational Game for Families, Numbers & Words Bingo Preschool, Think2Master Alphabet, Home School & Classrooms. Learn to Read & Write, Kindergarten #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- When a player completes the pattern, wins. Once decided upon, allowing for the players to trace in their matching cards onto their BINGO sheets. By repeatedly writing these letters, numbers and words, trace the letter, it ensures a complete mastery of the concepts.
Water & stain resistant art card paper. Claim the square by writing on it! – in order to claim your bingo square, number or word onto your bingO sheet. Fun for the whole family while traveling. Letters, classroom, numbers, and words while having fun. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards.
How to play – just like standard bingo, reveal a card one by one, they must shout “bingo” in order to win. Lamination allows the writings to be wiped clean and rewritten repeatedly.
Up to 8 kids can play at the same time by sharing the 4 markers. It can even be played on the road in a car during a trip! Double sided cards provide 2 levels of difficulty for the children. The player who shouts “bingo” first, you may choose a BINGO pattern beforehand to complete. The flash cards are a good way to familiarize yourself with the concepts before playing the Game right away. Students will learn and master reading and writing of Letters, schools and homeschooling.
6. Key Education #ad
CVC Word Building Practice With Word and Photo Puzzle Pieces, Big Box of Little Word Puzzles, Spelling Puzzle Game, Educational Games for Special Learners Ages 4+ 180 pc #adKey Education #ad
- Learning made fun: key education’s big box of little Word Puzzles turns spelling and reading into a fun reading game for toddlers and early elementary students. What’s included: the spelling puzzle box set includes 60 3-piece consonant-vowel-consonant photo puzzles with vibrant photos to go with each of the cvc words.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
Toddler puzzles help kids learn essential sight words and phonics skills. Your child will learn to identify beginning and ending consonants and short vowels by assembling photos and reading the word the letters form.
How it works: each letter puzzle consists of 3 pieces, each with a portion of the picture and a letter. Puzzles measure 4 inches x 3 inches when complete. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating cvc puzzles into hands-on phonics practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Sight Word Sentences 6857, Teacher Created Resources Power Pen Learning Cards #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- 53 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" double-sided cards. 106 full-color sight Word sentences per box. Instructions & answer key cards included. Use with power pen or Power Pen Lite, sold separately.
8. Outus #ad
Playroom Decor, Homeschool, Educational Posters Sight Words and Word Families Posters Educational Charts, Classroom Posters and Decorations Learning Posters for Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery #adOutus #ad
- Quantity and size: 5 pieces educational posters include 3 pieces sight words posters 300 fry sight words and 2 pieces word families posters 36 word family groups, and each is approx. Nice gift for toddler learning: these preschool education posters are useful for toddlers, and they can be nice school wall decorations and pre-k learning materials posters, pre-school kids or kindergarten students, making learning full of fun and engaging for kids.
Delightful colors: the preschool poster is specifically designed for toddlers, kindergartners, preschoolers, featuring lovely vibrant colors and eye-catching graphic elements that will capture kids attention.
Quality material: these learning posters are made of 250 gsm cardstock, double sides are covered with PET films to ensure quality prints, and marks on them written by water-based dry erase markers could be erased.
Flat packing and easy to use: we do not roll these education learning posters in tubes, and these toddler educational posters come with glue point dots, so you can easily put them on the wall to make it clearer for kids to read and learn. 43 x 30 cm/ 17 x 12 inches, proper size to be stuck on the wall of classroom to help kids recognize these words.
|Part Number||Outus-Educational Poster-ny1|