As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
1 Feelings Chart for Kids, 30 Emotion Cards, hand2mind Learn About Feelings Set, Calm Down Corner, Social Skills Activities for Kids, 10 Social Emotional Learning Activities, ABA Therapy Materials #adhand2mind #ad
- Learn about feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials. Mindfulness for kids: learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development. Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language.
Our learn about feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies. Social emotional learning: children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, responsible decision making, relationship skills, and self-management.
Anger management toys: the easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings. 10 kids learning activities: this social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, 12 Emotions chart for kids, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, 18 Aba flash cards, 4 plastic character cubes, and 1 feeling poster.
Calm down corner classroom: therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings. Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way. Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Builds Social Emotional, Grades 2-5, Critical Thinking, Really Good Stuff Social Skills Discussion Cards for The Classroom or at Home Activity for Kids, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Use it during morning meeting, before lunch or dismissal, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, or any time you have a 15-minute time slot to fill.
Multiple uses: teachers will find this card set a versatile social- emotional tool. Durable cards with rounded corners: The cards are safely constructed, with rounded corners, and are attached by a compliant plastic ring.
Great social-emotional tool: Kids can learn the best way to handle challenging real-life situations when you lead a discussion using these cards. The cards are also great in small group settings. Strengthen social skills: learning how to cope with real-life situations that occur during the school day develops students’ social skills and boosts their self-esteem.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Life Skills, Grades 5, 8, Mark Twain #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Practical lessons to help handle real life events. Graphic organizers, real-life situations, puzzles, self inventories, and cloze activities provide creative opportunities for students to assess their own lifestyles and make good choices for the future.
This revised and expanded edition adds much more information on work ethic, nutrition, and exercise; updates the sections on sexually transmitted diseases and drugs; and includes completely new sections on preparing financially for the future.
Guide students toward a healthy lifestyle, both physically and financially. Prepare students for adulthood.
4. Really Good Stuff #ad
Students Learn & Improve Communication, & Vocabulary Skills, Sturdy & Waterproof, Really Good Stuff Morning Meeting Chips for Kids, Included: 40 Unique Meeting Chips, Listening, 6cm, Conversation Starters for PreK through Elementary Classrooms #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Improve group dynamics & empathy: regular thought sharing among students can improve their understanding of one another and even bolster their overall empathy levels. Nurture healthy conversation skills: one of the most important life skills—impacting every part of the human journey—is effective communication. Teachers & parents can count on us: since 1992, we've been the innovators of classroom supplies teachers can trust.
These engaging little discs offer 40 creative questions for your students to ponder and thoughtfully answer as they take turns in the classroom or homeschool space. Meaningful discussions allow kids to develop social, and vocabulary skills.
They’re educational tools that can be used in a variety of ways. Clever variety of uses: morning meeting chips are not just for start-of-the-day circle time activities. We are dedicated to enhancing your learning environment! So if your morning meeting chips aren't doing really good stuff for your classroom, please reach out and we'll make things right.
Great practice for public speaking and using new vocabulary words! Durable & stylish shape & designs:: you’ve seen ice breaker games and conversation starters in the form of cards or worksheets; however, there’s something extra special about our tactically appealing 6cm circular chips in their own handy zip-top storage bag. Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our Morning Meeting Chips. Crafted from sturdy chipboard and clear-coated for wipeable reusability, each chip has a colorful design and unique question.
5. Newmark Learning #ad
MySELF, Feelings & Cooperation #adNewmark Learning #ad
- Diverse characters and relevant stories engage young children while supporting positive thinking and self-expression. Real-world connections help children understand and discuss emotions. Stories model how to talk about feelings and respond properly.
6. Ivi green #ad
Life Skills 101: 80 Exercises to Master Them. Fun Visual Life Skills Workbook for Kids and Teens. Life Skills for Teens Help to Master Self-Esteem, Mindfulness for Kids, Emotional, Time-Management, and Social Skills that Define Your Teen’s Success, Life Skills Activities #adIvi green #ad
- You can say that this is one of the most multipurpose growth mindset books for kids, anxiety workbooks for kids, and teen journals. Connects kids and parents: life skills for teens book teaches kids their parents want them to learn and helps parents understand their teens better; a great way to connect and bond by completing activities together.
Scientifically proven and fun: life skills 101 is a great mindfulness for teens created by learning designers and psychologists, approved by teens. Wide variety of exercises: life skills for kids and mindfulness activities keep them engaged while they go on quests, complete challenges, draw, and think — this anxiety workbook for kids has it all.
Essential life skills: the little book of life skills helps in a social skills for kids, social skills, includes practical, self-esteem, engaging activities for self-management, emotional intelligence, and growing up. Boredom-proof, write, enriching content not just a few boxes to tick.
Life skills workbook for teens helps teens in social activities. This meaningful, attention-grabbing journal for kids has relevant questions that help teens get to know themselves and see things from a new perspective. Keep their attention with the most visual of all anxiety books for kids. Accessible to a wide range of ages: although growth mindset activities for kids is primarily targeted towards teens 12-16, the skills this teen journal helps individuals develop are not age-specific; it’s never too late or too early to learn and work toward growing into the person you strive to be.
|Brand||Ivi green #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ivi green #ad|
7. Blulu #ad
English Style, Educational Preschool Poster for Toddler and Kid with Glue Point Dot for Nursery Homeschool Kindergarten Classroom, Teach Numbers Alphabet Colors Days and More 16 x 11 Inch 12 Pieces #adBlulu #ad
- Great gift for children : these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, suitable for any mom, pre-K, nursery home and kindergarten, make learning full of fun and engaging for individuals potential, preschool, or teacher to put up in their children's room or classrooms.
12 different wall posters : alphabet, numbers 1-100, colors, numbers 1-10, time, seasons, weather, months, days of the week, opposites, farm animals and shapes. Flat ship and easy to use : we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package; You can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag.
Features : made of 250 gsm cardstock, waterproof, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, tear resistant and reusable, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.
Delightful colors and illustration : designed with beautiful engaging colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids.
|Part Number||Blulu-Preschool Posters-01|
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Encouragement, Really Good Stuff Positive Affirmation Chips, 100 Pack with 50 Motivational, Inspirational and Kindness Sayings #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Kids love getting a supportive notes from the teacher or a parent! Give kids a boost: these chips are an easy way for you to give your kids a boost, need some extra support, whether they’re having a bad day, or are about to take a test.
Customizable support tools: these chips let you personalize an encouraging message for kids or students needing a little TLC. 100 chips, 50 unique messages: there are two each of 50 affirmations, so you have a wide variety of messages to send, such as: “Your Potential Is Limitless!" “Don’t Be Afraid Of A Challenge!" “Struggling Makes You Stronger!".
Accentuate the positive: these chips tell kids and students you care. They give them a boost just when it’s needed! Have children save them and redeem: You can have children collect them and then turn them back in for extra computer time, a treat, or a prize! .