As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mark Twain Media #ad
And Physical Science Activity Book, The Solar ... of Elements 96 pgs Daily Skill Builders, Space, Weather, Energy, Life, Electricity, Mark Twain Media General Science Workbook―Grades 5-8 Earth #adMark Twain Media #ad
- Students will gain extra practice with the skills they are learning in their physical, earth, space, and life science curriculums. Supports NSE standards. Grades 5-8. Includes 96 pages.
2. Evan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
Daily Science: Grade 6+ Daily Practice Books #adEvan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
- Satisfaction Ensured. Great Gift Idea. Design is stylish and innovative. Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
3. Creative Teaching Press #ad
8th Grade Science, Technology, Math 8213, Art, Engineering, Creative Teaching Press STEAM Design Challenges Resource Book, 6th Grade #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Gr 6-8, includes a year's worth of classroom-tested lessons in an easy-to-follow format! Fun and engaging steam lessons promote analytical and reflective thinking.
152 pages; authors: michelle Powers, Tari Sexton, Teri Barenborg, and Lauren Monroe. Integrates the next generation science standards and National standards from other disciplines.
4. Spectrum #ad
Spectrum 6th Grade Spelling Workbook—State Standards for Focused Spelling Practice with Dictionary and Answer Key for Homeschool or Classroom 184 pgs #adSpectrum #ad
- Reinforce your sixth-grader’s spelling skills with Spectrum Spelling. Dictionary and answer key included. 184 pages. Focused practice for spelling mastery. Features diphthongs, related words, regular and irregular plurals, and Greek and Latin roots.
5. Creative Teaching Press #ad
5th Grade, 6th Grade Power Practice, Creative Teaching Math Logic & Word Problems Activity Workbook #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Activities include visual puzzles, logic problems, multi-step problems and more. An answer key is provided for quick reference. All of the activities promote creative thinking and give students opportunities to apply a variety of problem solving strategies.
Designed to build mathematical knowledge and develop critical-thinking skills.
6. A Reason For #ad
Workbooks for Sixth Graders, for Homeschool and Classroom, A Reason For Science Student Workbook Level F, Interactive Experiments & Activities, Daily and Weekly Lesson Plan Curriculum, 6th Grade #adA Reason For #ad
- Interactive experiments & Activities - Students conduct science experiments to reinforce learning. A reason for difference - Our mission is to equip teachers and inspire students. Packed 6th grade science Workbooks - 36 total lessons covering life, earth, and physical science.
100% learning guarantee - A Reason For will refund your purchase if you are not satisfied. Proven 6th grade science Workbook - A Reason For Science builds a foundational science understanding.
7. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind VersaTiles Introductory Kit for Sixth Grade, Interactive Puzzle Learning for Kids, Homeschool Workbook, Math & Science, Activity Book Covers Reading, Independent Learning Workbook #adhand2mind #ad
- Perfect for homeschool learning: while students learn from home, VersaTiles is a great solution for independent practice, whether they are homeschooling or supplementing schoolwork over the summer. Sixth grade workbook for all subjects: these learning materials will help introduce sixth graders to math concepts like rations and proportions, science skills with physical and chemical properties as well as reading tone, word choice, and context clues techniques.
While your average school workbook needs to be assessed by a teacher or parent, VersaTiles are self-checking and promote independent practice that will increase student confidence.
Prepare for sixth grade: this activity book is designed to help parents and teachers alike supplement their young student's early education with hands-on learning activities that can be done at home or at school.
Includes interactive workbook: this introductory kit into the VersaTiles interactive workbook system comes with a 16-page book, 1 self-checking answer case, and 1 resealable plastic bag of numbered tiles. Unlike other workbooks: versatile workbooks are not intended as "busy work" for young learners.
8. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Everything You Need to Ace American History in One Big Fat Notebook: The Complete Middle School Study Guide Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Part of a 5-book series for each main subject taught in middle school: Math, Science, American History, English Language Arts, and World History. Big fat notebooks meet common core state Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and state history standards.
Includes doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker, mnemonics for memorable shortcuts, and quizzes to recap it all. Young readers will find every subjects key concepts, easily digested and summarized, with critical ideas highlighted in neon colors and definitions explained.
9. Switched-On Schoolhouse #ad
USB Homeschooling Classes for Grade 6, Language Arts, Switched On Schoolhouse 6th Grade Homeschool 4 Subject Curriculum Set, Full Year History & Geography, Math, and Science Courses #adSwitched-On Schoolhouse #ad
- Science: science 600 is a basic intermediate course intended to expose students to the designs and patterns in god’s physical universe. Core set: the switched-on schoolhouse 6th grade 4-subject set contains all core subjects — History & Geography, Language Arts, and Science—for a whole year. In it, including decimals and fractions. History and geography: history and geography 600 continues the process of developing in students an understanding of and appreciation for God’s activity as seen in the record of man and his relationships.
Math: math 600 is a full-year elementary math course focusing on number skills and numerical literacy, students will gain solid experience with number theory and operations, with an introduction to the number skills needed for algebra.
Specifically, highlighting early Christianity through the Reformation and the two World Wars. Sos provides the structure of textbook learning in a modern, Math, computer-based format with multimedia-rich lessons that infuse excitement into your child’s learning process! This course expands on the science 300-500 elementary courses, planet Earth, the structure of matter, genetics, light and sound, kinematics, the solar system, providing a broad survey of the major areas of science.
Language arts: language arts 600 focuses on the sequential development and integration of communication skills in four major areas—reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Some of the areas covered in Science 600 include the study of plant and animal systems, plant and animal behavior, and astronomy. The course focuses on world history, it covers World History from ancient civilizations through the end of the 20th century, with an emphasis on Western Europe.