As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ortho #ad
With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, 1 gal., Flea and Tick Killer #adOrtho #ad
- Use ortho home defense max bed bug, bed bug eggs, fleas, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, and ticks. Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system. Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards.
Kills even the toughest bed bugs pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas.
2. EcoVenger #ad
Bedbugs & Mites, Kills Eggs & The Resistant, Plant Extract Based & Non-Toxic, Lasting Protection, Child & Pet Safe, 100% Kill Efficacy, Bed Bug Killer 16 oz EcoVenger by EcoRaider, USDA BIO-Certified #adEcoVenger #ad
- Non-toxic, safe and eco-friendly — certified usda biobased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs.
Proven through usda ir4 php program — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment.
The most effective bed bug killer — journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoVenger, previously as EcoRaider, is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy.
Extended dry residual protection — university study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried. Kill all stages inclusive & even resistant bed bugs — kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides.
3. Safer Brand #ad
Ant, Flea, Earwig, Roach, Bedbug, & Crawling Insect Killer, Silverfish, Safer Brand 51703 OMRI Listed Diatomaceous Earth #adSafer Brand #ad
- Peace of mind – this powder is oMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening so you can use it without worry. Attracts and kills – made from diatomaceous earth and selected baits, this powder causes insects to dehydrate and die within 48 hours after contact.
Say goodbye to bugs – kills a variety crawling insects including roaches, earwigs, fleas, bedbugs, silverfish, ants, and more.
Apply in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, or create a barrier around entry points. Use where insects hide – de can be used indoors or outdoors. Mechanical killer – unlike many traditional chemical insecticides, insects cannot build an immunity to diatomaceous earth.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
4. Hot Shot #ad
Ready-To-Use, Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill, 32-Ounce #adHot Shot #ad
- Application: spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate – inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present.
Bed bug treatment: hot shot bed bug Killer with egg kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult larvae fleas and Dust mites. Treat bed bugs as part of a cycle: for best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan — treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control.
Water-based formula: this non-staining formula leaves no odor. Use indoors: spot treat mattress tufts, vent holes, creases, folds, buttons, indentations and seams – do not use on pets.
|Brand||Hot Shot #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
5. HARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
Harris Toughest Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula Gallon #adHARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
- Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly.
Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application. Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions.
6. HARRIS #ad
Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula 32oz, HARRIS White Label Bed Bug Killer #adHARRIS #ad
- Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application. 1021-2597-3. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly.
Always follow label directions. Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No.
Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistant to traditional pesticides. Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions.
7. Raid #ad
Raid Bed Bug Detector & Trap, 8 ct #adRaid #ad
- Easy to dispose. Use when traveling or at home. Partially enclosed trap, designed with a see-through window. Indoor use. Detects and traps bed bugs early.
|Manufacturer||SC Johnson #ad|
8. Hot Shot #ad
Bed Bug Treatment, 17.5 oz, Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer Aerosol #adHot Shot #ad
- Use as part of a bed bug treatment. This product can also be used on bed frames, floors, headboards, ceiling and walls. This product kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, fleas, brown dog ticks, as well as crawling insects, dust mites, clothes moths and carpet beetles.
Controls bed bugs for up to 3 weeks on carpeted surfaces. For use on mattresses, moldings, wood furniture and carpet. Non-staining, no unpleasant odor.
|Brand||Hot Shot #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
9. MGK #ad
1 can, Bedlam Plus Bed Bug Aerosol #adMGK #ad
- Two week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet. Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs. Kills bed bugs and their eggs.
For surface spray application on mattresses, wood furniture and carpet. Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. For use in non-food areas of homes, apartments, hotels, nursing homes, schools and other commercial sites.