As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Tactile and Auditory Learning, Visual, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Phonics Games, Home School, 114 Pieces, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
2. Educational Insights #ad
Homeschool & Kindergarten Readiness Learning Workbooks, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Math Lessons, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Kindergarten Reading Set, Ages 5+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Set and ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog pen. Also includes 15 challenges for next-level skill prep! Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
Give your kids the jump-start they need for academic success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots Jr. Lessons cover letter recognition, grammar, phonics, reading readiness, punctuation, sight words, and more. Includes 2 sturdy spiral-bound books with 100 lessons each and interactive electronic pen.
3. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Word Swat Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom Upgraded Version #adGamenote #ad
- More words, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. See it, say it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, kindergarten, 1st, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.
Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, non-toxic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. Perfect classroom group & family game. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players.
4. Educational Insights #ad
72 Preschool & Kindergarten Readiness Activities, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set, Ages 3+, Homeschool Learning Workbooks #adEducational Insights #ad
- Phonics readiness: this set gives practice to letter sounds, final sounds, initial sounds, and rhyming words - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K. Build confidence: hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities.
Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr. Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately. Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set. Pens sold separately.
5. Key Education #ad
1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K, & 2ND Grade & Ell #adKey Education #ad
- Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills.
Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Set of 6, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Word Recognition, Assorted Colors #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 6 colorful, 100 picture cards, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, and activity guide.
Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels. Practice phonics and word recognition. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts. Ideal for ages 5+.
7. The Learning Journey #ad
Spelling, Reading Game for Preschool and Kindergarten 26 Three and Four Letter Picture Word Marching Game, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but games like Spelling Memory are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a completely transformation boost of confidence.
Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Gain early reading skills – the spelling memory game teaches a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct words.
Improve focus – playing the spelling memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. By putting together the cards to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
8. Junior Learning #ad
Multi, Model: JL490, Junior Learning Rhyming Word Dominoes Educational Action Games #adJunior Learning #ad
- Item package dimension: 4. 7" l x 1. 5" w x 1. 17" h. Item package Weight: 1. 17 lb. Model number: JL490 Country of Origin: China.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Counting Game, Ages 7+, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Money Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Includes game board with spinner, 100 plastic coins, markers, play bills, and dice.
Pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter. 2-4 players.